When it comes to completing a big project, sometimes I feel like a snail with the finish line just out of sight – but I always get there in the end!
Corporia is now 204 pages, and reallllly close to being finished. Here’s what I’ve got left to complete before the Kickstarter, in no particular order – and assuming I haven’t forgotten anything:
- the covers
- the intro page
- the city overview map
- create 2 pages worth of in-world art
- a final round of grammar/spellchecking
- the character ‘lifepath’ background document (a Kickstarter sponsor bonus)
- price the stretch goals for softcover and hardcover
- price physical sponsor reward(s)
- finalize “see page XXX” references (but not until Kickstarter beta playtesting ends)
- index (but not until Kickstarter beta playtesting ends)
- sponsors page (but not until Kickstarter beta playtesting ends)
Mmmm… so close I can taste it!